Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Moving...from Blogger to WordPress!

New location to read Abortion Sucks - https://abortiontotallysucks.wordpress.com

For long-term readers, you may have noticed a change in the visual aspect of the blog. I had planned on changing up the theme a bit. This current one was the best I could find from Blogger. I found a better theme from WordPress. I have used WordPress previously. I like it for the visuals, more available options, ease of use.
I have been working on the new blog most of the day. It's been a while since I have used WordPress, but I was able to pick it up again quite easily. Adopting a similar look as this site. Adding relevant pro-life links to the sidebar. Was able to move all previous Blogger posts to the WordPress site. Will be adding more to the visuals.
I will be keeping this site up for a while. All new posts will be available for viewing at the new site posted above. If you subscribe to this site please change to subscribe to the new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment