Thursday, May 21, 2015

Straight Talk

Still writing from the sick bed today.  Drinking hot tea with honey.  And that is fine.  It is already known I have a Twitter account.  As Twitter only allows up to 140 characters sometimes I have thoughts that are more than 140 characters, yet those thoughts are rather short for a blog post.  So I may just start a series of  "Daily Twitter Thoughts."  Just a running rambling of thoughts on my mind. 

I want to be able to do this so as it doesn't come of boring.  I also don't want to come off as a "crazy cat lady."  I need to be careful with my words.  As has been stated, I hope and pray for the ongoing story of my journey to be a help to others who have gone through the same things as me; along with preventing someone else to be in the position I currently am in.  Or those who know someone who has had an abortion or possibly may have.
If I look crazy to those in the past experience camp, they may think they are crazy for their feelings.  If I look crazy to those in the considering camp they will just assume my situation is an anomaly and they could never be weird like me.  Anyways, I am going to try to figure out how to do this. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sometimes I feel as though the thoughts in my head are crazy...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your comment. :) And thank you for reading this blog.

      There is a part of me that would like to come out and "name myself" but another part of me is not ready. Having to be careful not to let those who know me know about my experience and trying not to mention anything that would identify myself in the blog can be a stress of it's own.
      The unfortunate thing is both camps can be harsh to women who have had abortions. Some, but not all, probably just a small minority take glee in condemning the past sins of the post abortive women. All while blaming her, and no blame on the man who got her pregnant.
      Many pro abortion, who call themselves pro choice, will mock a post abortive woman who expresses her grief and pain. Calling her crazy and that she is an anomaly in her grief.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I also hope and pray that the ongoing story of your journey toward healing will be a help to other women. I know that, whoever the writer of Anastasia and Hanelore is, you want to remain anonymous for now. That's perfectly fine. But I do want to see this blog get the attention it deserves. And as far as I can tell, you don't "come off as a crazy cat lady"! Rather, you come across as someone who is articulate and sincere in wanting to help others avoid the painful reality of abortion.

    ReplyDelete